Socket waitForConnectionUntil: is what?

Markus Fritsche Fritsche.Markus at gmx.net
Fri Oct 3 19:08:41 UTC 2003

Julian Fitzell wrote:

> Sounds like the pg client hasn't been updated for 3.6 yet.  The Socket
> protocol changed... I think it uses #waitForConnectionFor: now... (or
> have I got that backwards... no I think that's right)

I tried the trivial thing - change waitForConnectionUntil: to
waitForConnectionFor:, resulting in a "mustBeBoolean"-error at
PGConnection>>#openSocket (newSocket waitForConnectionFor: is highlighted).

Hm, mustBeBoolean is an interesting error, because I have no clue, where
it comes from seeing this debugger window. Could anyone give a short
summary about "mustBeBoolean"?

Regards, Markus