[FIX] ActionSequenceFix-nk ( seems buggy )

ducasse at iam.unibe.ch ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Oct 5 17:51:44 UTC 2003

hi Ned

I do not understand why you remove the method
WeakActionSequence removeSelector: #isReceiverOrAnyArgumentGarbage

while you need it
WeakActionSequence>>isValid
	^self isReceiverOrAnyArgumentGarbage not

the changes seems simple even if I do not understand how there are
related to the impossibility to do

"Fixes a bug that makes it impossible to say:

someObject when: #something evaluate: (MessageSend ...)"

stef

< I'm a bug-fixing machine! >

This post brought to you by the BugFixArchiveViewer, a handy tool that
makes it easy to comment on proposed fixes and enhancements for Squeak.
For more information, check out the Web page for the BugFixArchiveViewer
project: http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3214

< I'm a bug-fixing machine! >