Generics

rrobbes rrobbes at etu.info.unicaen.fr
Mon Oct 6 07:33:21 UTC 2003

> In my little toy prototype "Eg" on Squeakmap a little balloon-help shows
> up over
> tested methods and tells the concrete types of the parameters and even of
> the result
> (by simply executing the method, hoping that the test won't delete your
> hard disc ;-) ).
>
> Maybe I should rip this "concrete type displayer" (TM) out of "Eg" and
> build it
> into BrowseUnit?

Interesting idea ... I was interested in Eg when you put it out,
but haven't looked at it in a long time (I was very occupied
until a few days ago)

You can send me a changeset with that stuff if you want.
More generally, I think we should take a look at each other's
stuff and see how we might cooperate.

But that will have to wait, as I am in vacations
(I waited for this moment a long time ;-))