squeakmap-1_09beta

Thomas A. Petersen peterset at erols.com
Mon Oct 6 23:51:56 UTC 2003

Goran,

Here's some good news for a change.

I successfully loaded MCInstaller and your squeakmap-1_09beta.cs
file into a stock  Squeak 3.6 full image.  It comes up even when the
sm directory and/or its log file are missing.  Well done!

I had complete success loading packages from SqueakMap
to create my big ( large developer image ), giant ( big +
diagramming, network modeling, and GUI builder ),
and huge ( giant + lots of extra fonts ).  I file in a few of my
own classes on top of the huge image for my version of the
Squeak "Idea Processor" hinted at in Alan Kay's
presentations.  I've been using it lately to orgnize
user interface flow for web apps writen in lesser
environments.

To quote several people on the list, "You Rock".

Thanks much,
tap