ClassBoxes for testing stuff?

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Tue Oct 7 00:25:24 UTC 2003

Alexandre Bergel <bergel at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:
> Unfortunately a new browser is required, because a classbox is a namespace, class defined in a classbox cannot be displayed using the normal class browser
I didn't make myself clear - I understand this is obviously needed for
serious use. But for people to simply use this to test code for
harvesting, the browser is not needed, because browsing the code is
usually not needed. You're just trying to test that the bug is fixed.

Browsing can be done before filing in, with the file contents browser.

So that's not needed for an alpha and for it to be useful in this
specific way.

Daniel