[FIX][KCP] KCP-0102-extractVMFromSystDict ( [er] )

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Tue Oct 7 00:54:39 UTC 2003

To bring closure to this discussion (I hope) -
Stef, as I noted in this review, there are inconsistencies in the change
set between comments and code, with occurences of "Squeak"
"SmalltalkImage current" and "SmalltalkImage uniqueInstance".

This needs to be fixed so only one form is used consistently. Please do
this. I _recommend_ that the form that prevails be "SmalltalkImage
current".

I expect this class will be further split up later on, and thus more
stuff deprecated, unless you decide to accept my suggestions for names
and split the class now along the lines I suggested. Either way I agree
your changeset is a big improvement to the current state.

Daniel