[ENH] Bare-Babel for 3.7a ( [er] A nit to fix and a question )

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Tue Oct 7 01:16:56 UTC 2003

- There seem to be empty comments sprinkled around the code. See
Language>>translationFor:, for example.
- There are lots of languages included, but no translations. Why are we
including "ghost" languages? why not include a hundred more? wheres the
limit? Trying to understand this. What I thought we agreed is that
language translations would be got from SM. It makes sense to therefore
not include classes for any languages, as these will be loaded
dynamically from SM on need (some of those packages might be preloaded
in Full, but the update stream is for Basic).

Other than those, seems fine.

< I'm a bug-fixing machine! >

This post brought to you by the BugFixArchiveViewer, a handy tool that
makes it easy to comment on proposed fixes and enhancements for Squeak.
For more information, check out the Web page for the BugFixArchiveViewer
project: http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3214

< I'm a bug-fixing machine! >