Jacaranda plumbing question

Thomas A Petersen tpeterse at csc.com
Tue Oct 7 19:58:30 UTC 2003

Hernan et. al,

I am using the Jacaranda package as a living outline
tool to diagram user interfaces and requirements for
some projects at home and work.  Unlike less worthy
packages, your package can be adapted to do better
things than just show pretty pictures.

I have a working klooge that allows my special
drawing boxes to jump to another diagram if the user
chooses to from a right menu item.  I am currently
doing the evil allInstances thing to get at the
diagram browser and drilling through its morphs
to find the diagram title that is linked to a
particular diagram box.

Has anyone else tried to do diagram switching from
Morphs in a diagram in Jacaranda?

If so, do you have a suggestion on how to get to
the list of diagrams to provide Jacaranda with the
appropriate one to switch to?  What I am doing just
seems uglier than it should be.

Thanks in advance,
tap

P.S.  I have successfully saved and reloded my altered
morphs through the Jacaranda file in/out mechanism.
Jacaranda and Squeak are seriously cool.