Amsterdam - Squeak book

Michael van der Gulik mikevdg at hetnet.nl
Wed Oct 8 07:38:18 UTC 2003

Hi all.

I was stuck in a 2nd hand bookstore yesterday (you know how hard it is
to actually walk out of those places!!) when I happened across a Squeak
book. I forget the name, but what I remember is that it discussed lots
of things (Morphic, Etoys, ...) and came with a CD-ROM. It's at "De
Slegte" on the Kalverstraat in Amsterdam, cost EUR37,50 (!!) second-hand.

I've also got one of those Squeak DVD's from ESUG, but no DVD player! I
could pop it in the post if anybody else wants it.

Michael.