[Special Report] 3.6 is out, now what? :-)

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Wed Oct 8 17:13:42 UTC 2003

I would like to add as a goal to have m17n in 3.7. I don't know where it
stands exactly right now, and we might need a transition plan that takes
more than one release, but I think we should try to at least start this
release.

BTW, the SmaCC MIT relicense doesn't yet solve all of the license issues
with Anthonys parser, but it solves the big ones. We still need a
relicense of the RB, at least as far as the parse nodes go, and Anthony
to relicense his work. But I do believe we should be able to achieve
this in 3.7.

Daniel