[ENH] Display := when pretty printing

pinkney_b at aircom.co.za pinkney_b at aircom.co.za
Wed Oct 8 19:19:19 UTC 2003

Hi,

This changeset adds a preference such that if browseWithPretty print is
enables, all assignment operators with display as :=.

This has been discussed before and I even recall a change set being
submitted.

My motivation is that 1) I cannot find this on Google 2) I am introducing
Smalltalk to some engineers who are very familiar with the vogue languages
(Ruby, Python, etc.); if you use the TrueTypeFonts, then the _ assignmnet
is very ugly.

Please harvest for 3.7

Thanks

Brent