[Special Report] 3.6 is out, now what? :-)

Adam Spitz adspitz at yahoo.ca
Wed Oct 8 19:31:45 UTC 2003

> 6. Split out at least ... 3 (?) more packages from Basic.

I hope we can do better than three. After installing the Cleanup package
from SqueakMap, there are about 30 packages that have zero (or almost
zero) external references. Here's the list:

Balloon-MMFlash
Collections-SkipLists
FFI
GeeMail
Genie
Morphic-Leds
Morphic-Outliner
Morphic-PDA
Morphic-Postscript Canvases
Morphic-Remote Hands
Movies
Nebraska
Network-IRC Chat
Network-MailSending
Network-RFC822
Network-TelNet WordNet
Network-UUID
ST80-Symbols
Sound
Speech
Squeak-EToy-Download
StarSqueak
System-Serial Port
Tools-ArchiveViewer
Tools-Doc Library
Tools-Explorer
Tools-File Contents Browser
Tools-Message Names
Tools-Package Pane Browser
Tools-Process Browser
Tools-Time Profile Browser

(Just in case you think I've done a lot of work here, I should mention
that most of these packages were already untangled before I got to
them. :)

Anybody interested in being the maintainer of any of these packages?

Adam