Seaside and images

Nevin Pratt nevin at smalltalkpro.com
Wed Oct 8 19:37:32 UTC 2003

My "bountifulbaby.com" site just lets Comanche serve the images that I
keep on the site.  Comanche and Seaside co-exist quite nicely inside the
Squeak image, and Comanche can serve 'em just fine.

However, most of the images used by the "bountifulbaby.com" site do not
actually reside at the "bountifulbaby.com" location.  They instead
reside on our "bountifulbaby.net" site, which in turn is hosted by
Earthlink, and (probaby) is served via Apache.

That keeps the bandwidth coming from "bountifulbaby.com" quite minimal,
as it throws most of the bandwidth load onto Earthlink's servers instead
of my server.

Nevin