[Special Report] 3.6 is out, now what? :-)

Adam Spitz adspitz at yahoo.ca
Wed Oct 8 21:16:00 UTC 2003

goran.krampe at bluefish.se wrote:

> Hmmm, why is SkipLists separate from the other Collections?

Oh, just because it was easy to split apart. :) As far as I can tell,
nobody in the image uses SkipLists. Maybe they should still be part of a
bigger Collections package, but I think that with better tool support,
we could make it easy to manage larger numbers of finer-grained
packages. (Brent Vukmer and I have talked a bit about some possible
enhancements to the BFAV that could help with this. We're gonna need
SM2, though. ;)

Adam