[FIX] ClassVarsFix-petervr (was: Shared variables binding/lookup bug)

Anthony Hannan ajh18 at cornell.edu
Thu Oct 9 06:34:01 UTC 2003

This bug also exists in the new closure compiler, because it reuses the
same Class>>bindingsOf: method that Peter just fixed.  Peter's fix
works, but he also changed Class>>declare: to no longer raise a notifier
when filing-in a class var that shadows another var.  I think we should
still keep the notifier, which serves as a warning but still allows you
to proceed pass it and load the shadow var anyway.

To get the closure compiler, go to
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/ClosureCompiler.

Cheers,
Anthony