[FIX] SMFix

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Thu Oct 9 14:17:10 UTC 2003

On Thursday 09 October 2003 00:13, karl.ramberg at chello.se wrote:

> The use of FileDirectory default can cause some unexpexted behaviour on
> MacOS classic. Changed to use FileDirectory new instead."!

We need to fix the FileDirectory logic for 'default', *not* change the API.

I have worked in this area some, but I don't have a MacOS Classic environment
to test with. (Well, maybe I do on the ancient Powerbook; does the 9.2 that
comes with Mac OS/X work OK if you boot from it?).

There has been long discussion (and many 'fixes') about the meaning and
interpretation of relative paths on the Mac.

Please, let's get this logic working right rather than changing the usage!

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com