[FIX] CS5305Fixes-nk ( [closed] no longer relevant )

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Thu Oct 9 17:43:28 UTC 2003

Stef said:
> nearly all the changes are in the images except one or two changes.
> Ned do yo know the status of these ones?
> I was planning to close it.

The only method that is changed and not in a package (either
SARInstaller or SqueakMap) is

Environment class>>reorganizeEverything

I honestly don't remember why I changed this; could someone please take
a look at it and see if it's needed?

I've split it off...

< I'm a bug-fixing machine! >

This post brought to you by the BugFixArchiveViewer, a handy tool that
makes it easy to comment on proposed fixes and enhancements for Squeak.
For more information, check out the Web page for the BugFixArchiveViewer
project: http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3214

< I'm a bug-fixing machine! >