[ENH] DeprecationRename-dew ( [cd][er] doug need to repost )

ducasse at iam.unibe.ch ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Oct 9 18:51:09 UTC 2003

Hi doug

your names are much better and I want to approve that but could you for
now
avoid to remove the old deprecation method and invoke the new ones. Else

all or code here will break.

So deprecate the old deprecate methods. I should have paied attention
not to code when
I'm dead and find good name first.

Stef

< I'm a bug-fixing machine! >

This post brought to you by the BugFixArchiveViewer, a handy tool that
makes it easy to comment on proposed fixes and enhancements for Squeak.
For more information, check out the Web page for the BugFixArchiveViewer
project: http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3214

< I'm a bug-fixing machine! >