OOPSLA

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Thu Oct 9 20:04:27 UTC 2003

Doug Way <dway at riskmetrics.com> wrote:

> Ralph Johnson mentioned on the Camp Smalltalk list that the OOPSLA
> folks were now working on arranging some space for Camp Smalltalk.
> There will supposedly be a bookseller's area, so hopefully there will
> be a semi-public gathering area nearby...
Do we have any more info on this? Or any way to get more? At the moment
it doesn't look like it is very hopeful for us being able to gather and
since that is the sole reason for going to the expense of making a
trip...

tim
Useful Latin Phrases:- Mihi ignosce. Cum homine de cane debeo congredi
= Excuse me. I've got to see a man about a dog.