[ENH] Display := when pretty printing ( [sm][et][er][cd] [approved] )

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Fri Oct 10 08:51:00 UTC 2003

ducasse at iam.unibe.ch wrote:
> I really understand the motivation behind that
> the arrow is bad in fact underscore is better because at least we can
> type it in email like this one and we do not have problem with fonts.

Eh, what? The arrow IS the underscore! I don't understand what you are
saying. :-)

Just as long as I can use the arrow when I program I am happy. :-)

> May be one of these days we should realize and leave enfancy....

I don't agree. ":=" is two keys. I want one. And it looks prettier too
(the arrow).

But pretty printing is of course more practical to use ":=" I assume.

> Stef

regards, Göran