duplicateControlAndAltKeys by default?

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Fri Oct 10 19:15:17 UTC 2003

On Friday 10 October 2003 10:15, Martin Wirblat wrote:
> I meant: when swapping is turned on, all keys sould be swapped, aka
> the modifier keys should be swapped, as it is possible for some OS-UIs.
>  If the main modifier key of Squeak does not match the one of the OS
> we are a bit more incompatible without gaining anything.

I made that choice so as not to disrupt too many of the other settings. Squeak
uses both Ctrl and Cmd/Alt modifiers, so it's not just a matter of changing
the "main modifier".

The keys I chose to swap were just the ones with common meanings:

defaultCrossPlatformKeys
	"Answer a list of key letters that are used for common editing operations
	on different platforms."

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com