[ANN] SARInstaller for 3.6 updated on SqueakMap (v21)

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Sat Oct 11 04:45:26 UTC 2003

I just played with it for 5 minutes and it seems to work. :)

Feature request for this or some future version:  One thing that I've
thought would be nice is the ability to file-out a code-based
classification.  (Or the ability to add such a classification to a
changeset.)  I actually used the StarBrowser yesterday to get the list
of senders of #deprecatedExplanation:, but I had to hack together some
code to add the MethodReferences to a ChangeSet, which I then filed out.

- Doug