[ANN] SoapOpera 0.6 is now on SM

Giovanni Giorgi jj at objectsroot.com
Sat Oct 11 10:49:12 UTC 2003

Masashi Umezawa wrote:

>Hello,
>
>SoapOpera 0.6 is available on SM.

Great!!!
I will test it in the next weeks.
By the way, I got some problem with this installament:
Comanche 5.1.1
SoapCoreServer (0.5)
Squeak3.5-5180.zip
The Core server did not work correctly with my version of Comanche.
Can I upgrade to SoapOpera 0.6 and still using Comanche 5.1.1?
Thx ;)

--
  [   [  [ JJ ]  ]   ]  | First, they ignore you. Then they laugh
http://www.siforge.org  |          Mahatma Ghandi