SmallWiki in Squeak

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Oct 11 19:00:56 UTC 2003

Hi hans

There is no squeak version (even if Cees ported an early version of the
document AST and visitor). I suggest to use the latest version because
lukas did a lot of changes for 1.0 and good changes.

We do not have the resources to port it to Squeak because we would like
to build a lot of management tools before doing that. Furthermore, as
moving code between the two dialects is painful (sad reality) we do not
want to lose time on that.
Now if somebody want to port it we always pay attention that SmallWiki
can be easily ported.

John brant ported it to his Smalltalk on top of .Net and is working on
new storage back-end. Alex is working on a Swiki importer.

A smallWiki running since some months now is at:
http://kilana.unibe.ch:9090/

Stef

On Samedi, oct 11, 2003, at 20:48 Europe/Zurich, Hans Nikolaus Beck