[bug] Connectors or Stack Morph?

Alan Kay Alan.Kay at squeakland.org
Sat Oct 11 21:48:43 UTC 2003

Hi Folks --

The stack Morph stuff was an experiment. The next version of things
like stacks will not use this technique -- in part because one really
wants to be able to see and deal with more than one card at a time.
We think "cards" are the most important part of this, etc. In any
case, this experiment is not being carried forward ....

Cheers,

Alan