[BUG][FIX] Installing SM1.07 in 3.6b-5352 ( [closed] )

marcus at ira.uka.de marcus at ira.uka.de
Sun Oct 12 13:38:44 UTC 2003

[closed]...  The topic was "Installing SM1.07 in 3.6b-5352". So not for
the image, and
Goeran wrote as a comment: " I will fix the real problem soon." So, as
much as Harvesting
is concerned, this is considered as closed.
(hey, just a thought: It would be nice if everybody would just for a
second look over
the pending stuff in BFAV and tell us what we don;t need to look at
anymore...)

< I'm a bug-fixing machine! >

This post brought to you by the BugFixArchiveViewer, a handy tool that
makes it easy to comment on proposed fixes and enhancements for Squeak.
For more information, check out the Web page for the BugFixArchiveViewer
project: http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3214

< I'm a bug-fixing machine! >