[ENH] Display := when pretty printing ( [sm][et][er][cd] [approved] )

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Fri Oct 10 12:55:53 UTC 2003

If we get internationalization in 3.7 it might be a nice added bonus to
legitimize the left and up arrows by converting them to actually use
appropriate Unicode characters...

(we're lucky - now everybody has such big machines you can have all the
characters you want without even choosing... :-)

Daniel