[ANN] XPath 0.1 available on SqueakMap

Phil Hargett hargettp at mindspring.com
Mon Oct 13 11:30:24 UTC 2003

I've created a simple XPath library in Squeak, as I needed the
functionality for another project I am working on.  From the package

A basic XPath library for Squeak, leveraging the XML parsing
capabilities now included in the full image.  Modifies XMLNode to
better support XPath.  Handles basic XPath locator expressions for
elements and attributes; returns a collection of XMLNodes matching the
expression, if any.

Unit tests are included in the package, and all run successful both in
my working image and a fresh 3.6 full image after installing from
SqueakMap.

Any problems or questions, let me know.  At last, I've contributed to
Squeak! :)