[FIX] ClassVarsFix-petervr (was:Sharedvariablesbinding/lookupbug)

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Mon Oct 13 15:26:02 UTC 2003

"Peter van Rooijen" <squeak at vanrooijen.com> wrote:

> At the same time, there is a line between arrogance and verbal abuse. You
> have crossed that line in one big step.

Oh dear, that certainly wasn't intentional. Apologies for what must be
a serious humour-impedance mismatch. It happens sometimes between people
with different tastes and backgrounds, not to mention languages.

Believe me, if I really _intended_ to be rude it would be very obvious!

tim
Useful random insult:- Her modem lights are on but there's no carrier.