[BUG]UndefinedObject(Object)>>error:

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Mon Oct 13 19:58:51 UTC 2003

Peter is quite correct in his statement of what should happen according
'the rules'. I still claim to be correct in my statement of what is
sensible, useful, intelligable and 'proper'. This example reasonably
illustrates _why_ I dislike variable name shadowing. It also
illustrates a bug in the current Squeak implementation c.f. the Ansi
standard.

All in all a very good piece of code for engendering a lively and
exciting debate at any gathering of Smalltalkers.

tim
Useful random insult:- Another engineering prototype that should not
have been shipped.