[BUG]UndefinedObject(Object)>>error:

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Mon Oct 13 20:26:01 UTC 2003

On Monday 13 October 2003 13:02, Andreas Raab wrote:
> To give another illustrating example: TextConstants contains besides the
> constants also all of the text styles. Now, once upon a time I loaded the
> "Symbol" font in Windows. And then I happened to touch a a method (don't
> remember where) in a place that imported TextConstants and had a reference
> to "Symbol" in it. Can you guess what happened?

This is so funny... I was just composing an email on this very topic.

This is what was in my clipboard:

(SystemNavigation new allCallsOn: (Smalltalk associationAt: #Symbol)) select:
[ :ea | ea actualClass theNonMetaClass poolDictionaryNames includes:
#TextConstants ]

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com