[BUG]UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #binary

Raymond raymondasselin at sympatico.ca
Tue Oct 14 01:26:57 UTC 2003

> Hi Raymond,
>
> It looks like this may be a Mac OS specific problem, perhaps related
> the problems BFAV and SM were having with file paths.
snip.....

Hi Avi,
    merci...for the fast reply.  It turns out to be my fault not a FileSystem fault.
    I  didn't  followed the Package Info naming convention, I was just typing
    a partial name thinking that all the classification begining with this truncated
    name would have been selected by Monticello....sorry.

    the #binary message still happen randomly, I don't know why yet,
    but my packages seem good..so I will live with until I understant what is happening.

    Thank you for your reply.

    Raymond