[BUG]CodeLoader(Object)>>error: - Trying to use a startup script in 3.6

Nick Brown nickbrown at fastmail.fm
Tue Oct 14 08:02:30 UTC 2003

> On Monday 13 October 2003 09:20, Ned Konz wrote:
> > on my Linux system, it works if I do this:
> >
> > squeak squeak3.6-5424-basic.image file://$PWD/myscript.st
> >
> > That is, I have to make a full file:// URL out of it ($PWD is the full name
> > of the current directory).

Interesting. After further experiments with the Windows (XP) command
prompt I have found that typing non-existant script file names produces
exactly the same error ("No content to install"), so it appears that
Squeak is not finding the script file at all.

I have also found that the script runs perfectly if Squeak is launched
from a windows shortcut, or if it is lauched from a cygwin bash prompt,
although in both cases only local names for the script work, fully
qualified names do not - producing the same error.

-Nick Brown

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - Sent 0.000002 seconds ago