[m17n] m17n package for 3.6-5424

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Tue Oct 14 19:28:41 UTC 2003

Hi Yoshiki,

>   I made another SAR file for 3.6 image.  This time, the functionality
> hasn't changed too much since the last one.  However, in the light of
> Babel, Tweak, Croquet, and etc., the change sets in the SAR are a bit
> *modularized* so that you can understand the system or swap the
> translation mechanism a bit easier.

Where do I find the SAR? I tried the one from SM but that doesn't seem to be
the right one. First there are method changes to both FXBlt and AliceWorld
(these no longer exist) but after I managed work around these (by making
stubs for them) the system hangs somewhere down the road. Not sure what's
going on here but I suspect that the SM entry probably doesn't refer to your
latest version.

Cheers,
  - Andreas