[ENH] Display := when pretty printing ( [sm][et][er][cd][approved] )

Darius squeakuser at inglang.com
Wed Oct 15 00:16:44 UTC 2003

> I _don't_ have to let the limitations of the keyboard stop me using a
perfectly good character.

The Japanese (and other oriental languages), with almost 100,000 symbols, have
had to deal with this for decades. That's why they invented the FAX.

I think that current Japanese "word processors" guess the symbol from the
context and the phonetic typing. Allowing one to toggle through choices when it
guesses wrong or cant decide.

Yoshiki? What's best for selecting symbols not on the keyboard?

Darius