[ENH] Keyboard navigation in hierarchical lists

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Wed Oct 15 14:00:36 UTC 2003

On Wednesday 15 October 2003 3:04 am, goran.krampe at bluefish.se wrote:

> Is this the same work as done by Thierry:
> http://map1.squeakfoundation.org/sm/package/aa8f8f47-434e-4329-8ce4-e811
> 323e5750

No, it's not.

Thierry's work had some problems as I recall; Andreas doesn't add a 'parent'
instVar like he did.

Though Andreas didn't implement keyboard navigation by first character like I
did in the file list fix that I just posted.

I should probably merge my keyboard navigation stuff with Andreas' because the
two are very similar, and should work well together. Specifically, I can move
the string-search navigation up to the SHLM level from the FileList level.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com