Subject: [BUG]UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand:#stringIndex

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Thu Oct 16 01:50:06 UTC 2003

On Wednesday, October 15, 2003, at 05:03 PM, Daniel Altman wrote:

> Hi Avy! That's what I call a quick answer!!
> Here are the combinations, always starting again with a fresh 3.6 full
> image:
>
> Completion Enhacements (works fine)
> ParentBlinking (works fine)
> ShrinkingSelection (Breaks when pressing ")" )
>
> Completion Enhacements (works fine)
> ShrinkingSelection (Breaks cmd-shift-q to use auto-completion)

Well, I guess you shouldn't load ShrinkingSelection until we find a way
to make these packages behave better together... ;)

It seems to me we had a similar thread a while back.  Wasn't there a
fix to make ShrinkingSelection and ParenBlinking work at the same time?
  Which one has changed to break this again?