[FIX][ENH] FileListCombinedFixes-nk

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Oct 16 06:27:08 UTC 2003

Hi ned

sorry to ask that but could you split it according to the previous
changeset I approved.
Else I will have to reread everything. Doug knows that there are a lot
of pending approved items
that should get in. If we want that the harvesters make progress, we
should have the policy that
we do not resubmit modified approved items but only additional
modification taken into account
the approved status of the previous items.

If your new changes are not including the one I approved then I will
review them.

Stef