[ENH] PluggableListItemWrapper

ducasse at iam.unibe.ch ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Oct 16 06:38:48 UTC 2003

Resend my comment using BFAV because the title was not exactly the same.
Andreas I was currently looking at an old changeset proposed by daniel
that cleaned PluggableMorphList. In this changeset you got item and not
string in the list. How you change relate to that? Have you tested the
change made by daniel because
they sound good but I'm not expert into that and it seems a related
improvement

Look at 11 of Ausgust PLMCleanUpStart

< I'm a bug-fixing machine! >

This post brought to you by the BugFixArchiveViewer, a handy tool that
makes it easy to comment on proposed fixes and enhancements for Squeak.
For more information, check out the Web page for the BugFixArchiveViewer
project: http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3214

< I'm a bug-fixing machine! >