A concrete proposal for documentation

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Oct 16 08:40:39 UTC 2003

Hi

I went to the Python.org web site and in less than 5 minutes I could
download a documentation containing:
	- quick ref, tutorial, mac support, what was new

and much more. Michael (the guy trying to change the web told me that
in november he will have the time
to create a new look for the site).

I think that we could have something similar at low cost.
	- we could (I'm ready to do it) provide some latex templates and
utilities to extract 	information from changeset, or class to create
documentation. May be this is one way to improve the
	quality of the comment inside the image.

	- I can give the latex documents I wrote for my book based on the
quick-ref html page.

If you are really concerned about simple documentation for Squeak I can
give my latex sources.
So if somebody is interested just say it.

Stef