A concrete proposal for documentation

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Oct 16 12:54:22 UTC 2003

Hi david

I know I'm wrote one and got two on the grill. But go at python.org
check the
documentation and let me know if this is note worth. Having a book in
something
having a good quick ref, a simple tutorial, and what is new in the
distribution
is valuable. That's why I offered what I have.

> To my limited knowledge, most of the published books about Squeak are
> written by educators, and in my opinion, most educators deserve all all
> the Euros they can get and then some.  I can't see donating your
> finished work to try to make up for an apathetic community.

You know for the french book on squeak I earn 20 cents of Euro per book
so lying
on a beach would have been more productive :)

Stef