Swiki cracked

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Thu Oct 16 12:53:59 UTC 2003

Was the server actually a cracked, or did someone just edit the pages and
lock them?  It looks to be the former to me.   Were those pages locked,
and this person cracked the password?  Was it just a word?  Or, were those
pages totally open, and this schmuck just waltzed in?

I imagine most of the pages are as they were, but there appear to be at
least a handful needing fixing.

Regards,
Aaron

--
"a system based on exchanging products inevitably channels wealth to a few, and
   no governmental change will ever be able to correct that."  ::  daniel quinn