The Harvesting process and the BFAV

Brent Vukmer bvukmer at blackboard.com
Thu Oct 16 17:22:07 UTC 2003

Let me piggyback onto Ken's post.  Ken is the designer and maintainer
behind the new BFAV server - so I automatically defer to him about
server-side issues.  I'm just working on the client.

Regarding improvements to the BFAV client; before the BFAV goes into the
image, the client needs some major re-working on both the UI and model
packages. I have almost completed re-working the model.  I have yet to
re-work the UI code.

Regarding opening up BFAV client: I would *love* to open up BFAV client
development via a Monticello repository -- just as soon as I figure out
how to work with Monticello. Especially since I have failed
spectacularly at making time to work on the BFAV..

I have slotted some time this weekend to do some coding on version 2 of
the BFAV client.

Cheers, guys.  Hope to be back in the swing of things soon,