duplicate inspector flaw

Gary McGovern zeppy at australia.edu
Mon Oct 20 14:57:13 UTC 2003

hello,
last night I opened an inspector for an object but wanted to watch 4
instance variables concurrently and so used the green duplicate spot to
make another 3 inspectors. But only the original inspector would update and
I spent quite some modifying code until I realised that I was getting wrong
answers from the 3 non-updating duplicate inspectors.

This is the second problem I've had with the green spot in the last
week.(the other being a running movie morph).

Is this a known issue ? What is happening ?

Thanks
Gary