SmallWiki in Squeak

Chris Burkert chris at chrisburkert.de
Mon Oct 20 16:51:20 UTC 2003

Hi Hans,

Hans Nikolaus Beck wrote:

> which is your progress of the Squeak port ( and what is Rosetta  ;-) ?
> Do you want a full port a porting some aspects lika Cees has done ?

I want to do a full port, but where should I take the time :) I
have Rosetta running and created a Changset of SmallWiki 0.9.19.
The next step is to add a Prefix like 'SW' to every new class of
SmallWiki. It's the problem of namespaces. When I got this, the
next step would be to file it in and to run the tests.

Rosetta (http://rosettast.sourceforge.net/) is a nice tool, that
allows you to transform Smalltak-Dialect-A into Rosetta-XML and
this into Smalltalk-Dialect-B. Of course not every dialect is
supported and the transformation is lossy. But it helps a lot to
make a first step.

> Am Samstag, 11.10.03 um 21:34 Uhr schrieb Chris Burkert:
>
>> Hans Nikolaus Beck wrote:
>>
>>> is there a Squeak Version of SmallWiki (which - as far as I know - is
>>> written for Visual Works) ? I've not found any clear information in
>>> the Web.
>>

>> I have started this some weeks ago but I lost to much time with
>> Rosetta to get a squeak Changeset. Maybe I was to stupid to get
>> Rosetta running :) If someone could send me a Changeset I can take a try.

Regards
            Chris Burkert

PS: Du kannst mir auch in deutsch schreiben, solltest du
spezifische Fragen haben.
--
http://www.chrisburkert.de/