Polling Mousemovent over Serial Port

Jan Fietz janfietz at gmx.de
Mon Oct 20 17:24:06 UTC 2003

Hi

For my project i took an old mouse( on serial port ) to get information
about wind direction an velocity.
That means one axis of the mouse for the velocity and the other for
direction. Now i want to get the movement of the mouse but this don´t work
with the sensor class, because i want to have only relative movement and not
the mouseposition in screencoordinates.
Now i want to try to get the infomation over the serial port out of the
mouse, but i don´t know the way i should do this.
I have seen the system-serialport class and try it but it doesent work :( .
I´m working with windowsxp system.
Can anyone help me with this problem.

Greetings
Jan