MorphLayoutArticle

Trygve Reenskaug trygver at ifi.uio.no
Tue Oct 21 08:16:41 UTC 2003

Many thanks to Ned, Karls, Richard and Göran for quick and instructive answers.

It worked immediately and the Morph article is truly impressive. It could,
of course, be the model of the IS21C help system. (Don't tell me IS21C is
just another name for the 21st Century Dynabook. It is, but its focus user
group and the technical priorities may be different)

The project mechanism itself sounds phenomenal. I am looking forward to get
deeper into it when I get to components/object modules in the IS21C
project. Before that, I need to find or develop a first object oriented
model of a program. I look to MOF/UML for inspiration as to classes,
metaclasses and metametaclasses, and to Morphic for ideas about programming
tools. It is time to retire the 1976 ST Browser and also the much better
Tektronix browser. And then to resurrect them as tools on a new program model)

warm regards
--Trygve

Trygve Reenskaug      mailto: trygver at ifi.uio.no
Morgedalsvn. 5A       http://heim.ifi.uio.no/~trygver
N-0378 Oslo           Tel: (+47) 22 49 57 27
Norway