short cut keys in Squeak environment

Pravin A. Sable pravin at ccs.neu.edu
Tue Oct 21 16:46:23 UTC 2003

Dear All,

 In squeak workspace I see short cut keys like c, d, p etc. with Alt as
making key. Is it possible to change this masking key to Ctrl? Actually
window has Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V and Ctrl+X as default keys for copy cut and
paste. but in Squeak environment they are Alt+C, Alt+V and Alt+X. As a
result there is lot of inconvenience when working with windows and squeak
at a time. If these shortcut keys are customization then this problem can
be easily solved. IDE like JBuilder, Visual Studio.Net gives maaping setup
to change key shortcuts. I am not sure whether Squeak environment has
something like this or not. It will be grateful if someone gives help on
this.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Pravin A Sable