[BUG]Re: [ENH] more cursor constants, gives better browser window feel

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Wed Oct 22 05:42:57 UTC 2003

Right, never ship something that hasn't been tested against a clean
image. Duh...
However in reviewing the change set I see that it has the class change
I made initially which contained
an error, then the added postscript command to execute Cursor
initialize that I had added, which then fails because
of the class definition error which I corrected. But it then also
includes the correct class redefinition and another added postscript
command.

Mmm from the simple change set viewer it's not obvious that there are
two class reshaping and
two postscript commands lurking in the change set.

On Tuesday, October 21, 2003, at 10:21 PM, Karl Ramberg wrote:

> Filing in the MoreCursorConstants-JMM.1.cs.gz enhancements I get this
> error.
>
> Karl--
===