[UPDATES] 67 for Squeak3.7alpha

Boris Gaertner Boris.Gaertner at gmx.net
Wed Oct 22 06:25:42 UTC 2003

Hi,

when I tried to load these updates into the image
Squeak3.6-5424, I got the message
'no updates found' from all our servers.

That was not what I expected, I expected to see
the question "Do you want to update to Squeak 3.7alpha?"

To do something (usually it is better to do something than
to do nothing :-)  ), I executed this statement:

SystemVersion current version: 'Squeak3.7alpha'; date: '15 October 2003'.

The date is of course arbitraryly choosen, but the magic worked:
I could download 68 updates. (highest change number is 5497).

My question: Is it possible that we forgot to place a last changeset
with the question "Do you want to move to Squeak3.7 alpha" into
the update stream for 3.6 ?

Cheers Boris